If you have a website, you’re like millions of other people who want to bring more traffic to their sites. You may be wondering just how you can do that or how you can do it for free. Not everyone has the budget to spend on paid advertising and even for those who do, sometimes free targeted traffic is even better.
Here are 5 great ways to bring free targeted traffic to your website:
1. Article marketing – This is a free way of getting your links out there to people who are already interested in what you have to offer. The best part is that it is really easy because anyone who is an expert on something can write articles about it.
2. Free giveaway- Create or find something you can give away for free such as an eBook, course or program on your website. Everyone loves something for free and this will really bring in the visitors. It will help create word of mouth advertising for your company.
3. Social Media – Using social media to increase traffic to your website is not about spamming. In fact, it’s quite the opposite as you want to be able to build a reputable online presence with useful information that people will want to come to and tell their friends about.
4. Forum marketing. There are many great forums on the Internet and like article marketing, this is a free and effective method of getting traffic to your site. Just be sure you don’t spam or use tricky tactics.
5. Creating a buzz. When you “go viral”, it means that people are talking about you, your product or your service. This can be done by creating a buzz that gets people talking online. All of this talking translates to traffic to your site by people who are interested in your service.
By implementing these strategies you’ll begin to see free traffic coming to your website, and the best part is you can get started today. It only takes an investment of your time to get the traffic you need and want. It’s important to also understand that these techniques are going to bring you traffic that is actually targeted to your niche and topic so you’re already a step ahead when you get these visitors.
If you need professional assistance to bring more traffic to your website, contact us for a free consultation.