When was the last time you looked at your website from your smart phone? You might be surprised to learn that the layout, the graphics and the design are not showing up correctly because desktop websites were not created to be seen on a mobile device. Websites that have not been designed with a smart phone in mind, are usually not compatible with a mobile device and will in all likelihood appear smaller than you anticipated, contain much larger images and be hard to read.
What you may ask is the difference between having a desktop website and a mobile website? The answer is simple. When a visitor tries to access your website on their smart phone, it has to be user-friendly with the mobile device or it’s going to look distorted. If the design is not optimized and laid out correctly, the viewer may see the wrong content or worse they may view what appears to be a disorganized arrangement of words and design, which of course can’t be good for business.
Why Mobile Marketing Is A Must For Businesses:
- 89% of people use mobile phones in their everyday lives
- They’re used on the go to find information about local businesses, deals, and social/entertainment options
- People multi-task with smartphones – read, listen to music, watch tv, play video games, use the internet
- 75% use them to navigate – to look up and find directions to a place of business
- They are action-oriented seekers, visiting business they’ve searched for within a day
- And making purchases at those businesses!
- Generates new business
- Enables easy navigation
- Improves the user experience
- Is interactive and easy to access
- Makes surfing more fun and much easier
- Improves SEO performance
- Rankings rise on mobile-friendly search engines
- Increases business visibility
- Click To Call (Tap To Call)
- Click To SMS
- Click To Email
- QR Codes
- SMS (Text Messaging)
- Social Integration